Saturday, May 19, 2012

Going Cruisin!

First getting on the boat! had to go check some things out! The back of the boat was my favorite!

This was the crew! I was glad to go with them I made some new good friends

Cute Pig:)

Of course had to get a photo eating! (Since that is all u do:()

The Ship.. The ship was my fav part.

Add caption

Riding bikes in Catalina

Me not Peddling!




Of course I had to run into a seal that was all by itself and dying. It broke my heart,

Dinner Time! Lobster & Crab! Yummm




Mexico!

Best authentic Mexican Tacos. Right from the street. Amazing but made me sick for days!


Mexican Coke is the best!

I love nothing more than the Ocean! I love it

I had such a hard time saying no to people. I felt like I needed to help everyone out!



My new drunk bum friend. He was so out of it he didn't even know what city he was in!

No comments: