Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hazen, "Lil Fella"

On Friday night we had to put our family dog Hazen to sleep. It was probably one of the worst things ever. Hazen was 15 years old and ws born when I was in 3rd grade which was a really long time ago. He was a part of the family and we loved and shared so many memories with him. The hardest part of losing Hazen is that he is my dads dog. He loved my dad but now I truly believe he is with him and healthy again. Here are some pics of our cute Hazen.





















I miss you Hazen and I hope you love wherever you are now. I will see you again. Love ya lil fella...


3 comments:

Jamie said...

I really am so sorry Shar!!
I know he had a wonderful life here on earth with you guys...now he's back with your dad--healthy, young and happy again.

johny said...

i had the same dog which is missing

dailylinkbuilding
blogcommenting

Julie Haney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.